Saturday 7 August 2010

Let's pretend its Friday.

Because I'm off kilter with what day it is,
and indeed what time.

Anyway, Fill in the Blanks as always.


1. Today for breakfast I ate: I haven't yet. But it will probably be a cereal bar because hey, I can't be arsed to cook and I have holiday weight to lose!


2. My go to/never fail recipe: jacket potato with leftovers...usually the chilli at the back of the freezer. I can't cook but its easy and quick enough if you remember to put the jacket in early.

3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is: dry cereal. I know it's not that weird...but it will do. For now.

4. My worst cooking disaster ever was: I tried to make Moldavian potato cakes for a school project, but I'd never cooked with yeast before and they were just disgusting. Blech. Makes me feel sick thinking about them.
5. If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be: strawberry with big chunks of strawberry in. Or toffee, with big toffee chunks. Basically anything with chunks in does it for me.
6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is: foods I won't eat are milk, tomatoes (raw) and broccoli. Anything else is plain sailing.
7. What is your favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner?: DINNER! Partly because round here dinner can mean lunch or tea, so I could have both ;) but mostly because it involves big dishes of food that tastes fantastic and fills you up for the next day.

And my mom only cooks dinner. She's a good cook.

Actually, whilst we're on cooking shall I show you the first ever meal I cooked, whilst on holiday?


Looks disgusting. Tasted good, I can safely say it was the tastiest thing we ate all week.
I'm showing my age again, aren't I? Never cooked a meal, I don't know. This blog is going to be great fun in two years time, when I go self-catered.

Eep.

Emma x

No comments: