Thursday 5 August 2010

3.

I'm sorry! Too many posts in one evening I know. But I've missed blogging.
How good have I been recently anyway? Used to be months between posts.

Anyway, a list of things to do this summer:

- Have a Harry Potter marathon.
- Write EPQ
- Buy winter wardrobe with the money I didn't spend in France (I only spent a third of my budget, believe it or no)
- Get some fiction words on paper.
- Plough through some more of the books on my "to-read" list.
- Tidy room
- Buy things with which to redecorate room
- Redecorate room.
- Long walks with the dog (I miss her so badly!)
- Do creative things, but not painting because I suck at that.
- Write some poems. Haven't done that in a while.
- Actually enjoy my work experience.
- Build a hammock
- Go in a boat.

I reckon that should keep me going.

No comments: