Saturday 4 September 2010

X Factor 2010

Oh lordy,
why are the Birmingham auditions always so bad? It's absolutely hilarious.
Absolutely hilarious.

Oh my god, I've never laughed so hard in my entire life. We've had nerds trying Take That, old people in high-heeled boots...argh.

Plus, pleasingly enough, a few good'uns:





"Oooh, I like his voice."
"He's fit, but his speaking voice is horrible."
"How old is he?"
"16."
"Aw shit, that officially makes me a pervert. Never mind, I only like his voice anyway."

Seriously though, how mature is his voice?? If he was like, two years older, (and looked two years older) yum.



She's kind of annoying, but credits to her for picking such a unique audition song. I like her.

Top fellaz. See, we create talent!

Also exciting fact. Remember Mary Byrne from a few weeks ago? The Irish one who worked in Tesco?

I was watching my Every Little Helps training video at work today and there she was! Doing those fakey smiles and selling stuff.

Awesome.

No comments: