Friday 16 July 2010

Hello Friday,

The drill is the drill is the drill, merci buckets to lauren as per :)

1.  A very nostalgic place that reminds me of being a kid is: the junior toilets at my primary school. Every time I go in there (mainly summer fete, christmas fayre and the like) I'm like whoa...this is weird.

 2.  If someone really wants to show me how much they love me: they should go out of their way to be nice. In essence. Do things for me! (It's a two way thing tho because I'd do them in return)

3.  Lately I've been wondering a lot about: just how much debt I'm gonna be in after university, and suchlike related matters.

4.  When it comes to saving money I am:
meh. I earn £150 a month and save £100, plus I usually have about a tenner left. That said, the only outgoings I really have are holidays (which comes from the savings) clothes and books so I guess I'm just lucky so far.


5.  I'd prefer     sleep    over    sex    any day!  (ALL THE SINGLE LADIES, PUT YOUR HANDS UP)

6.  I wish I knew how to make:
clothes. Well more specifically to alter them. i buy loads of cheap shit from various places and it ALWAYS needs altering.

7.  I'm just waiting for: FRANCE WITH THE GIRLS :)

Well that's me done for this week.
Je te verrais demain :)

No comments: