The drill is the drill is the drill, merci buckets to lauren as per :)
1. A very nostalgic place that reminds me of being a kid is: the junior toilets at my primary school. Every time I go in there (mainly summer fete, christmas fayre and the like) I'm like whoa...this is weird.
3. Lately I've been wondering a lot about: just how much debt I'm gonna be in after university, and suchlike related matters.
4. When it comes to saving money I am: meh. I earn £150 a month and save £100, plus I usually have about a tenner left. That said, the only outgoings I really have are holidays (which comes from the savings) clothes and books so I guess I'm just lucky so far.
5. I'd prefer sleep over sex any day! (ALL THE SINGLE LADIES, PUT YOUR HANDS UP)
6. I wish I knew how to make: clothes. Well more specifically to alter them. i buy loads of cheap shit from various places and it ALWAYS needs altering.
7. I'm just waiting for: FRANCE WITH THE GIRLS :)
Well that's me done for this week.
Je te verrais demain :)