I am highly, highly susceptible to this kind of foolishness :)
1. Your facebook profile photo
Me and my mommy :) we went to the park today as a family and this reflects the whole day - glorious weather, good company, et cetera. It's not neccessarily the best photo of me but hey ho, who cares? It's the love that counts.
2. A photo of yourself a year ago
3. A photo that makes you happy
This totally exemplifies the relationship between my sister and me. Stupid, goofy, sisterly. You know how we do. And it makes me happy because we're so close.
4. A photo of the last place you went on holiday
5. A photo of you
6. A photo that makes you laugh
Hohoho, we are retards and that's funny.
7. A photo of someone you love
I don't care how sad it is, I do love my dog! Look at that face, how could you not?
8. A photo of your favourite band/musician
9. A photo of your family
Our little family of four though, I love so much sometimes it hurts.
10. A photo of you as a baby
Velvet is for sure making a comeback ;) anyway, this is me and my little sister at maybe 6 and 3? I don't know.
Pointless meanderings DONE, over and out.