Friday 9 July 2010

Fridays.


Filling in the blanks, are we?

1. My favorite thing about this week has been: the complete lack of college work - no History lessons, a bunch of frees where I used to have Computing, missing two days for Open Days in York and Swansea, plus watching a film in French and "making presentations" in English...so really...I don't wanna say doss week, but DOSS WEEK TO THE MAX :D

2. The weather this week has been: kinda changeable. In the morning it's cold-ish, sprinkle-y rain about 10 o clock then glorious by lunchtime.

Except in Swansea where it rained, bien sur.

3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was: hmm, well today I got a fascinating letter from work about shrinkage. Before that it was probably the bracelet I ordered off ebay. God I love ebay.

4. The last movie I saw was: The Long Kiss Goodnight, which was on at a round about midnight a few days ago. Basically this woman gets amnesia and forgets she's an assassin, then she remembers, then she changes her mind and decides she wants to be all mumsy. It was actually pretty good, in a trashy way.

5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would: not be working, that's for sure. Heading down to the beach with my besties with a picnic and some music.


6. As a teenager I was: So, 17. I believe that makes me still a teenager and therefore unqualified to comment.


7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with: Someone totally 'self-actualized' (to quote a certain Mia Thermopolis) who lives in a VW campervan and smokes hella weed whilst listening to obscure music and creating abstract art.

 Because that wasn't random at all. You know how I do.

Emma x

No comments: