Friday 18 June 2010

Fill in the blanks and it's raining...again...

Why does it always rain on me?
Is it because I lied when I was 17?
*

It's ridiculous! Yesterday I swear it was 20 degrees and we were out in the sunshine, today it's tipping it down.

Rain Pictures, Images and Photos

Sigh.

Anyway, it's time for the bi-weekly awesomeness of FITBF, courtesy of this blog as always! This week it's about school.

I love school. I do. I know it's nerdy and I don't care. Background: I go to an all girls state grammar, which means it's full of clever girls who can't afford to pay for their education. I'm in the sixth form now which means more frees and way, way more pressure. I love Camp Hill so much. It's turned me from a shy, chubby 11 year old in to who I am today, i.e. actually able to speak in public, and I've met some of the best people ever there. Plus my classes this year are great, except Computing which I'm done with.


^ back in the way back when last year. I'm in the middle :)

BACKGROUND ASIDE, on to the quiz!

1. The best thing about being in school was/is: having constant, consistent contact with my friends everyday and the "Camp Hill Family" we've got going on. Also getting all psyched up for House Festival!!!

2. The worst thing about being in school was/is: ridiculous amounts of exam pressure, comparing yourself to the other pupils i.e. the geniuses, coursework!

3. My favorite subject in school was/is: English for the content, but French for the fact that it's a bit of a doss. Plus computing because there was only three of us and it was so cute ^^

4. One subject I wish I could have mastered/would like to master is: Spanish. Never got the chance to learn and now I probably never will :(

5. I could never get tired of studying: I get tired of studying everything! English is probably the easiest though.

6. The most memorable teacher I had was: in a good or bad way? Honestly, the one that sticks out for me is Mrs Clarke...she was a complete psycho. The size of an elephant, with really fine blonde hair and a red face and she always wore pink. She drank two 2l bottles of diet coke a day and was usually sugary sweet. And then when you did one thing slightly out of line, she EXPLODED, shouted in your face and threw you out of the room. It was creepy because you never knew when she was gonna flip.

7. If I could choose between going to school for the rest of my life or working for the rest of my life, I'd choose: well based on my experience of work so far (tesco, i.e. shitsco) school seems to be pretty damn good looking. Sixth form, though. Not main school, that sucketh.

over and out mes amis xo.


* it's all irrelevant because I'm not 17.
YET!
Monday, fellaz, circle it in your diary with big arrows and stars.

No comments: