Monday 14 June 2010

5 Things

Five things you will find if you open my bag:
1. 4 books + a textbook
2. Chopsticks (originally jacked from a Chinese restaurant, now I use them to tie my hair back)
3. Leaflet for Chester Zoo
4. Train tickets for Birmingham, Chester x2, Southport, Warwick and other places.
5. iPod of course.

Five things in my bedroom:
1. MESS
2. To-read pile that's precariously high
3. Dance trophies
4. Assorted rocks
5. My life savings

Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
1. Do a European capitals tour
2. Write, finish + publish a novel
3. Work in English, i.e. the subject I love.
4. Take good photographs
5. Fall in love. Cliche, but true.

Five things that make me very happy:
1. An ice cold diet coke
2. Disney playlists on youtube.
3. Realising I have nothing to do for the whole evening.
4. Finding a new display picture
5. Spending quality time doing nothing with mes amis.

Five things I’m currently into:
1. Dr Who
2. Tumblr
3. Long bus journeys with my iPod
4. Rupert Grint
5. Walking the dog on a summers evening.

Five things on my to-do list:
1. Tidy room
2. Start EPQ novel/researching said novel
3. Update blog more often.
4. Speak better French.
5. WRITE PERSONAL STATEMENT!!

Five things some people may or may not know about me:
1. I can name all the reigning monarchs since Edward the Confessor, that's like 1060?
2. I'm still striving to be the ultimate ginger. It's hard.
3. I'm actually very clever.
4. If I had unlimited money, I'd spend it all on pretty things from ebay.
5. I don't believe in God.

This was boring. But fun, hein?

No comments: