Tuesday 4 May 2010

I do these tooo often :)

Curious Tuesday 002 by Gala

I promise I'll do at least 5 more posts before posting any more of these, okay? There, you have it in cyber-writing.

1. What are you most excited for RIGHT NOW?

END OF EXAMS, partay partay, no more stress.
God I cannot wait.

2. Who is your style icon? What inspires your look?

Style icon, at the moment, Pixie Lott or Taylor Momsen. Because they have what I go for, that slightly-vintage, just rolled out of bed, love me or leave me type look.

(In fact, today someone told me I have an aura of "cool" even when I wear a load of crap. I told them they were talking crap, but a compliment's a compliment)

3. If you could have dinner with anyone, alive or dead, who would you invite?

If I can twist the rules a little bit, God. Because it would be pretty fascinating. Otherwise I'd have to be cliche and say Hitler. Because that would also be a very interesting conversation.

Me: WHY'DYA HATE JEWS, ADOLF?
AH: Ich weisse nicht, entschuldigung!

Year 8 drama serves me well.

4. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?

Honestly? No idea. Hallowe'en isn't really a big deal for me. Probably a witch tho.

5. What are you improving?

Attitude to work, ability to make small talk, general aura of "I'm not a freak."

No comments: