Yes, I'm filling in the blanks today. I feel the need, what can I say. The theme is guilty pleasures...and I have many :)
1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is: oh God, you don't even know how much embarrassing crap I watch. I still read dodgy teen fiction when I got the opportunity. I love Rachel Caine's Morganville Vampire books, for example. Not that I've had time to keep up to date with them, which is sad. I watch the worst TV in the world: Outcasts, Primeval, Doctor Who, even the odd episode of Star Trek. And I read webcomics online. Oh, and I'm a Harry Potter addict until the end of time, but really, who isn't?
I do nerdy things but I'm not ashamed of them :)
2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is: SO MUCH. I've got lots of old stuff I can't bear to throw away, even though its wrecked, too small and out of fashion. Hoarder fo'life.
3. My grocery store impulse buy is:Well, I don't do the weekly shop but I supply myself lunch, and I can never, NEVER say no to lemon and coriander cous cous. Bit of boiling water, whack it in a mug and stir it, and you're sorted.
|Cous cous I love you, you are my life.|
4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about: PORN. No, I'm kidding. Obviously at college there's nothing I wouldn't want my friends to know about...teachers, on the other hand...let's just say my shocking Tetris habit is proving destructive to my academic career and leave it at that.
5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is: the internet...it saps my time, is a tool for procrastination and probably the reason I'm not holding a Cambridge offer right now, but I literally cannot give it up. It's like giving up a duvet or something. Bad times.
6. A little indulgence that I have is: Diet Coke. One can every evening, chilled in the fridge...the little "crrksh" as it opens is the best noise ever.
7. The junk drawer/area in my house is: My bedroom is one, big cupboard. I exaggerate not. It's like, bed...stuff. There's no floor. Because I don't spend any time in my room anyway. In fact, here's a picture from last summer (it's worse now, believe it or no.)
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
Today I had a bottle of pepsi from the vend at school,
Then we went to Nandos and abused the refillable drinks system.
Then I went to the pub with my fam and had another pint of coke.
So that's 7.05585196 pints of (albeit diet) coke today.
Yes, I am just that healthy.
This has been a post. I know blanky things are a bit of a cop out, but hey-ho.