Thursday 17 February 2011

BECAUSE I'M IN NEW YOOOOORK

Here is a video. I've scheduled this post. So technically, I'm in a plane right now.

Edit: I am essentially a fail at life, technology and specifically scheduling posts. I'm not on a plane. I'm on my sofa. But I will be on Thursday. K? :D



In other news, I was cleaning out my room the other day and I found a tupperware containing this:

About three months ago, it was plain pasta.

And with that pleasant thought in mind, I bid you adieu! See you in a week!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

OH MY GOSH I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! You're gonna love New York!! Oh my gosh we're on the same continent!!! lol you're like an hour a way from where I live!! Craziness!!!
I hope you love NY and USA!! There's this awesome Italian place west of Broadway called Pietrasanta!! They have the best three cheese pizza!! Google it it's awesome!!!!
Have fun!!!!!!!

Magda^_^ said...

Awwww lucky! Lucky lucky lucky!
I want to visit Usa too. And I hope this won't remain just a dream....
Anywayz I wish you a great flight( wht's wrong with planes? I like them! Mainly for their food actually.Mmmmm) nad have fun!!
See yaaaa!(or read ya.whatever)
kisses
xxxx

zansot said...

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH PASTA!? omg !

NYC??????????????/ oh dear lord, you will be AMAZED by the things youll see!
just take LOTS LOTS LOTS OF PICTURES! :D

In the land of Give-Give Away

the giveaway is SO on