Wednesday 17 March 2010

Gypsy

'Cause I'm a gypsy Are you coming with me? I might steal your clothes And wear them if they fit me
I never made agreements Just like a gypsy And I won't back down 'Cause life's already bit me And I won't cry I'm too young to die If you're gonna quit me 'Cause I'm a gypsy

Part one: Disclaimer
I'm not a gypsy
Part two: Relevance

I really like this song. It's cute. Plus the guy in the video PHWOAR.
Anyway, the actual deeper relevance I'm getting into is how much holiday'ing I have in the year, when a year is a Tesco Year which starts in February.
Rome, Feb 11th 2010:Easily one of the most magical cities I've ever visited; I actually stood in the collosseum and said "[friend], I am so confused right now. People shouldn't be allowed in places like this because it scrambles their brains."

And then I went to McDonalds.
I look mildly dubious here but rest assured I do LOVE ROMA.

So the rest of my gypsy-ing is:
Montpellier, July 2010
Fillievres, July 2010
New York, Feb 2011

I AM SO EXCITED.

No comments: