Monday 1 March 2010

Eventide

How are things? I bet things are good, because my things are good.

I have a shedload of work at the moment, but fingers and toes crossed things won't be too terrible for much longer.

Anyway, here is my life in pictures.
1. WATCHING
I haven't seen Terminator 1, but this is looking like the kind of film I enjoy - nonsensical, man talking in funny accent, bullets and explosions, car chases, no plot whatsoever.
The perfect antidote to the all-thinking, serious being I am supposed to be coming.
Oooh, gory death. I like where this is going.

2. The Stress List

There are a few things I find a little stressy atm. I will make a list but it will be short so you don't get distressed.

a)

Computing coursework is the biggest, fattest FML of my life.

b) Uni applications, senior prefect team, work experience, being a good student. Lalala.














c) Tesco is a twat. A big, fresh foods bastard. Gah.







3) NOW FOR THE HAPPY LIST TO MAKE YOU ALL HAPPY.

Computing is nearly over, I am a semi-genius, I love my friends and I love chocolate. Woo woo woo.


So that's the monday evening round up. Good night and thankyou for joining us.

No comments: