Tuesday 23 March 2010

Did I get tagged? No.
Do I care? NO!


1. What is your current obsession?
Nude tones.
2. What are you wearing today? Black opaque tights, high waisted black skirt, breton striped vest, black cardie, gold necklace thing.
3. What’s for dinner? I had smoky chicken casserole = chicken, chorizo, chickpeas and bacon in rice. Yum.
4. What’s the last thing you bought? Er....some toast this morning, except it was a freebie. God I love the dinner ladies.
5. What are you listening to right now? Something politicy on the TV. Ah, it's the news.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you? *whistles*
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? London. Honestly. In Mayfair or something.
8. One thing you want to change about yourself ? Jelly belly!
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Bed. Seriously. Or maybe back to Rome.
10. Which language do you want to learn? Spanish and Italian! I'm trying.
11. What’s your favourite quote?
"Even after all this time the sun never says to the earth,
"You owe me."
Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky.
- Hafiz "

- This wasn't me but it's beaut. Personally? It's not original but "que sera, sera" pretty much sums it up.
12 . Would you cook for me? Trust me, you don't want me to.
13. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you? Be civil, but don't get drawn in to proper conversation.
14. What are you afraid of the most? Heights and failure.
15. Who do you want to meet right now? The One. So sue me, I'm a closet romantic ^^
16. What is your favourite colour? Green, purple.
17. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you. "Does this match? Ah, screw it, I'll wear it anyway"; plus the tight top or tight bottom, never both rule and dressing to match your shape.
18. What is your dream job? Novelista extraordinaire. *snorts* In the real world, editor of something.
19. What’s your favourite magazine? Glamour!! Or Company, but it's shorter.
20. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? Books, CDs, necklaces and junk. Actually, I do have $100 right now but I'm saving.
21. What do you consider a fashion faux pas? Jeggings. I don't care if they're fashionable, BLECH.
22. What's your favourite thing to eat? Paella and chocolate.
23. What brings a smile on your face instantly? People. They make me smile, they make me frown, they...make the rockin' world go round?
24. A word that you say a lot? "And I was like...and then she was like..."
25. What kind of haircut do you prefer? Kind of...hanging about.
26. What are you going to do after this? Finish off my quiz for the Y7s, then an essay on "les nouvelles medias" and then a history essay. All due in tomorrow! :)
27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed? Write incoherent rants in notebooks, depressing catchphrases on my walls, then paint my nails.
28. What makes you go wild? Rawr...er...idk.
29. What are your favourite movies? Slumdog Millionaire!
30. What inspires you? Other people's books, things people say and random concepts and juxtapositions of feelings that make me go "hmm, what if-?"
31. What do your friends call you most commonly? Nems, Oomar, Emmy or Nemesis. Some people even call me Emma.
32. Would you prefer coffee or tea? Yuck, neither.
33. Which other blogs do you love visiting? A lot!
34. Favorite Dessert/Sweet? Blondies that I make, ice cream, Muller Light yoghurts, anything my little sister makes..
35. How many tabs are turned on in your browser right now? Three - blogger, youtube, facebook.
36. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I genuinely haven't looked in a mirror today. Oh except to do my quiff, when I thought "Huh, my quiff is working good today."
37. Favourite Season? Spring! I love this time of year.
38.One wish that you really want to see it come true? I want kids so badly.
39. What breaks your heart? Othello's final speech before he dies, Fang's letter to Max in the new MR book, and something I wrote once that was so beautiful I just sat there and cried. And when my mom cries.
40. What's one thing you really want to do in life? Just...not fail, okay? That so hard?
41. What colour is your bra? Flesh. Boring or what. It's my exercise bra.

HEY SOUL SISTER?!

^ love this song. Hate the first lines though, ewww lipstick on the brain.

No comments: