Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Bonding bonding.

Four people, doing nothing, at the same time.
That's a pretty rare occurence in my household.
But today it happened! So we made cupcakes.

(Warning: these are not masterpieces. Don't get too excited.)







Anyway, it was nice to bond with my famo for a change.
Turns out my mom is a dab hand at the icing.
(She did the good ones.)

I think it's really sad that people today don't always spend much time with their family.
I love mine so much.
And I really think a good family dynamic is integral to growing up happy.
Seriously.

Do you guys spend much time with your families? 

Emma
x

5 comments:

Aoife. said...

I don't spend much time with my fam during the week, but I do try to make upi for it at the weekends. Oh, and your mam ices like a pro (:

Marg said...

Those cupcakes look really good!! Great post!!! thanks for commenting on my blog!!!

Jen in the Purple Pants said...

Those cupcakes ARE masterpieces!!! Those are amazing!!!
My family and I spend time together on the weekends because we go on little day trips to historical sites nearby.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Awww....I'm big on family too. I try to make it a point to make time for my family everyday after work. =)

Alyssa said...

Thats awesome you guys hung on making cupcakes!!

I spend a lot of time with my family. Live with my dad and brother so tend to have dinner with dad every night. see my mum usuallllly once a week but talk to her like 50 times a day
and see my grandparents/aunty and uncle/cousins generally once a week.
my family is pretty tight and we all live within 15 minutes of each other so its hard to avoid them at times lol