Saturday 1 January 2011

2010 - A Year In Review
The simple fact of the matter is that 2010 has been a very stressful year for me.
The combination of the end of Year 12 and the beginning of Year 13 has actually nearly killed me.
You only have to read back in my archives to see how stressful my year has been.


Also pretty marvellous.
I'm two hundred times more confident.
I'm fatter (a little bit) but OH so much happier.
I have a dog, and she's fucking gorgeous.
I have a job.
I'm going to New York.
I'm going to get absolutely trashed in Zante.
I'm going to uni.
I'm going to be happy.
Oh, and I'm watching this:

Followed by this:





Okay, my life is clearly just excellent.

Happy New Year guys :) 

Emma x


6 comments:

Marg said...

This is a really cool blog!!! I am now a new follower!!! Great post and Happy New Year!!

Jenna said...

Congrats on getting a dog!! Dogs are the best!!
And New York is awesome!!!! Have you been there before?

Savannah Burton said...

I love your blog! You are an excellent writer and so articulate! I have followed. Follow me?
Thanks
-Savannah
booksbananas.blogspot.com

Aoife. said...

I love Et! I especially love when he starts waddling over to Yoda on Halloween <3
And, yeah - I wasn't sure about the lyric so I just Googled it and the first link that came up said that :/

Savannah Burton said...

I don't think voyeur was the word you were searching for.. A voyeur is someone who takes pleasure in watching someone undress.... But besides that little mishap, lovely comment! Thank you so much more checking out my blog! I absolutely adore yours!

Aoife. said...

I think that the middle bit is suppossed to be there. The tag is based on a video from Cassie from Sknins and in the video that's what she says. At least that's what's there in other peoples versions of the tag. :)