Friday 18 May 2012

No-one's in the kitchen with heimlich...

Title irrelevant. Please disregard.

Anyway, I've eaten so many doritos that I feel a bit sick, have finally finished lectures, am actually earning money and am nearly prepared for my exams! Call that a situation update. Here are some blanks.

Courtesy of Lauren at The Little Things We Do!

1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is: the lovely people I'm lucky enough to be surrounded by every day...friends and family alike. I like to think I could live without people on a regular basis, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to.

2.   Today: It's Friday! Meaning I have just two measly contact hours left before the weekend. Of course, I'll be spending my weekend revising but that Friday feeling never really goes away, does it?

3.  The most fun I ever had was: This is an obscenely difficult question that I don't think I could truly answer...I've had so many wonderful (and yet instantly forgettable) moments in my life. They don't mean anything in the grand scheme of things but I wouldn't change them for the world.

4.  True friends are: the ones who you can come back to after months of absence and nothing will change at all. Who know what you're thinking and what your reaction will be to things. Who you have years of history with. I love, love, love my uni friends to bits but for me, proper friendship will always be built on time spent together; you start to know each other too well to *not* love each other. I look forward to the day when I can include all my new friends in that category.

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is: this song:


and this song:


I like a lot of music, but these two songs make me incapable of doing anything except jigging around like a drunken idiot with a massive smile on my face. Instant mood lift.

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is: sat in a park with a few cold cans of something (alcoholic or no), some fruit and good company. Ain't no better way to spend a day!

7.  My favorite celebratory food is: if I'm a) celebrating or b) I've had a terrible day, I treat myself to a Thornton's Viennese Truffle Bar. They're ridiculously expensive at 79p for quite a small bar, but SO worth it. They're like...creamy and truffle-y and rich on the inside, and hard and chocolatey on the outside. NOM. I wouldn't want to have more than one every so often because they're so decadent, but holy hell they're good. I have to stop myself making awkward noises of satisfaction whenever I eat one.


Baby, you're beautiful. Never change.

Peace out, bitches. I think I need to go buy myself a chocolate bar.

No comments: