Wednesday 22 June 2011

HI GUYS :D

I'm back!
And when I say back...well technically I was back last Friday, but I've been busy working and turning 18 and whatnot..also I'm very lazy, and if you don't know this by now then you probably never will.



So what has changed in my absence?

For me personally: well, I'm an adult now if nothing else! My birthday was yesterday...and that's that. I've also done a fuck-ton of exams (okay...three...) and watched a lot, a LOT of TV...I got into Game of Thrones, which is absolutely fabulous, and Sanctuary, which is trashy and therefore perfect, and of course there was the new series of Doctor Who (flaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil!!sdafghjdskfdlg! Opinions in the comment box please!)



As you can tell, I got lots of revision done.

I actually did but that's not an interesting subject at all.

Anyway, can I have a secondary flail for all the Deathly Hallows hype?! A REALLY BIG FLAIL!? Between the final trailer (which I watched and regretted, SO MANY SPOILERS!) and the TV spots (which I didn't watch but I've been unable to avoid seeing caps of) and the whole Pottermore thing (my single incentive for getting up before midday tomorrow), SO MUCH HYPE. I am so painfully excited for this film; it represents the culmination of a very long journey for me (and uh, most of the world too) , it's such a big deal and it makes my heart go just to think about how much I bloody love the Potter universe, and its fandom, and its millions of tiny details. Bleurgh, my heart is full again.

So yeah, now that I'm done being a recluse, my life can finally begin again! My prom is on Tuesday and after that I'm jetting off to Greece for a week with my friends which will be super fab...argh, in general my life is now looking up, here's to the summer!

Going here. Flailylail.
Cool. I'll try and get some more quality posts up in the week, but for now, update me! How have your lives been during my lengthy absence? Are you going away this year? 

No comments: