Saturday 25 June 2011

I just realised it isn't Friday.

However, I wanted to do Fill in the Blank Friday so let's pretend it is.

BUT BEFORE WE DO THAT, I want to say a big hi to some new followers I have...I'm not sure exactly how many I've gained because I can't remember numbers and I don't check that often, but HI ANYWAY if you're relatively new.

So now I will proceed to fill in the blanks, as always, courtesy of Lauren @ The Little Things We Do


1.   The last thing I ate was: um...a Chinese takeaway. HEALTHY I KNOW, BRING ON THAT BIKINI BEACH BOD. Mmmm, there's nothing better than a decent chinese after a long shift at work. Nom.

2.  The next thing I'd like to eat is: quiche quiche quiche. I love quiche. Quiche Lorraine. I can't get over how fabulous it tastes.

3.  The best things : are the best. What? I need more words to understand this question.

4.  Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is: realising bang in the middle of something that you're living a memory that you'll remember for the rest of your life.

5.  Sports are:  lolsports. No thankyou :) I can't see the point, either in watching or playing. Although 50% of my famalam are avid Blues fans so it's unavoidable at some points of the year.

Three fifths if you count my dog...

6.  I miss: SCHOOL. SO MUCH. I miss structured sessions and frees (unexpected or otherwise) and miscellaneous lunchtime activities and female solidarity and avoiding doing work and the impending (but somehow ever so distant) threat of exams and the smell of the canteen and arguing with Mr Clear and never doing History coursework and complaining about the length of the drive and the bus being shit and eeeeeeeeeverything.

7.  Right now I am: feeling nostalgic, clearly. Also wondering if my feet will ever stop aching and contemplating whether or not to go get another coke.


MMMMMM.
BYE EVERYONE.
TELL ME ABOUT YOUR WEEKENDS OKAY? COOL THANKS.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I don't like sports either! *high five* 8D