Thursday 24 March 2011

It's Thursday and I'm a very bad person :(


I wanted to post about how sunny it is! But when I get home, the sun has always gone down behind the trees which sucks. So here is a picture of the sun behind some trees with my abject apologies attatched.

Pathetic, isn't it? Anyway, the weather's been glorious which is a pretty successful turn of events, seeing as I swear a few weeks ago it was that bone-freezing, ear-numbing sharp nasty cold weather that makes you want to stay in bed and hibernate until July.


Anyway, now nice and sunny and I'm celebrating by A CHANGE. AKA THE CHOP. So...now I have lots less hair and it's kind of ginger...here are some GPOYs to demonstrate the length/colour:

The amusing thing is, my little sister cut it...basically she just went bonkers with the scissors and I was left with les resultats. Oh and I should really point out that the second picture isn't me posing, it's me getting pissed off with my sister pointing a camera in my face :)

OTHER THAN THAT, all I can really add is that my college life has just EXPLODED which is why I'm getting a little bit lazy with this blog. I'm sorry. It's not like I don't love blogging. I just get BUSY.

(Oh, and this blog is two and a half years old today! Cake all round!)

No comments: