Hi guys, happy Friday!
I don't really get Friday night feeling any more, now that I work on Saturdays, but I've had such a lovely evening that it doesn't matter...I know it's a symbol of corporate greed and American domination, but boy do I love sitting in Starbucks until closing. And I don't drink coffee.
My cafe-bar-jazz show-book club will be way better, anyway :)
D'ailleurs, it's Friday and that means blanks!
Well not every Friday. Yaknow. Read on, good sir! And many thanks to Lauren over at Little Things!
1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is: "Not gonna lie but-"
2. Today I am thankful for: friends! *ladidah sounds like a gay.* Also the smell of omelettes.
Oh, there's no question three, that's clearly not important.
4. A quirky thing about me is: quirky? Um...I guess I have lots of little quirks, cous cous addiction? Oh, I don't know.
5. This weekend I am going to: Spend my day working, then go out for a curry with my famo, then for a carvery with my friends, yeahh :)
6. Something that worries me is: agh, everything! At the moment, not being able to keep up with school I guess...I have got an INCREDIBLE amount of stuff to do at the mo, it's unbelievable. And yet here I am, blogging. Sigh.
7. On my night stand you would find: Many things. *runs upstairs to check* Two empty cans of coke, an empty glass of squash, 4 bottles of nail varnish, pens of various types, stack of books a mile high, diary, lamp that doesn't work, a couple of trolls and...I think that's about it? Oh, and a bag of revels I will never ever eat.
Revels are gross, see you soon, bye!