OOH, TIMEWARP. As usual, thanks be to Lauren!
2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include: Wait, how many? God is always my number one choice because imagine asking questions of God? (Can I invite non-existent people? How about people who may or may not exist?) I think I'd fill it with people from the past and from the now who have lived such rich, beautiful, inspiring lives...yep, that'll keep the conversation flowing. Like Irena Sendler and my homeboy Wilfred Owen and Wilm Hosenfeld and Irène Némirovsky maybe some non-war related people too...ooh, JFK and Bobby Kennedy! And Adele could sing us all into sweet sweet bliss. And Paolo Nutini too so he can finally wake up and realise I'm his future wife. Oh my god, and Emily Bronte!
And I'm ruling out fictional characters because that's a whole 'nother kettle of cod.
3. Something that inspires me is: everything, the beautiful big wide world with its colours and its shapes and its forms and that fact that we're all made of stardust.
4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with: Salty. Of course. Mmmmmm, sweet, sweet salt.
I'd miss chocolate really badly though.
5. I dream about: I have the WEIRDEST dreams. They're usually pretty long and epic. I love dreaming. A lot of my story ideas are rooted in dreams, although I have to be pretty ruthless and cut out the bizarre bits...like I have to replace "troll attack" with "train crash" or the storyworld would have TOO many focal points.
That kind of thing.
6. My weekend will be spent:LONG WEEKEND. Working all day tomorrow (Saturday), then going out for a curry, then sleep over at my house with a cheap old bottles of wine :) and then a driving lesson and a rehearsal for Show Choir on Sunday...and I also have about 2k words of my History coursework to write and a History essay I should have written a week ago and a French mock oral to prepare for (it's on Thursday) and er...I think I might explode this weekend. Just a theory.
7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be: WHY WOULD ANYONE FORCE ANYONE TO MAKE THAT DECISION?
I'd choose a TV show not a film. Because TV shows are longer. Maybe Doctor Who because there are a SHEDLOAD of episodes if you include Classic Who. And because, y'know, I have a TARDIS t-shirt. It would be a waste to not be able to use it.