Friday 5 November 2010

Happy Bonfire Night.


1. My last haircut was: Few months ago? That's pretty good. I usually get it cut about once a year, but I'm trying to change that because it looks a lot nicer short.

2. My most daring hair moment was: I really don't do daring hair :) I had it cut quite short once. But that was it, my hair's been more or less the same since I was five. Oh, and I guess dying it bright red was pretty daring :D

You can probably guess which one I am.

3. A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is: I'd love to bleach it and go mega extremely red. But I have not got the balls to risk the bleach!


4. I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head): Well I'm naturally a brunette and currently a redhead...but I'd love to try blonde. I just know it wouldn't work with me though.


5. My go-to hair do is: wash. towel dry. sleep. wake up. brush. clip annoying bit back off face. go.


6. My biggest hair disaster: I had an absolutely dreadful fringe when I was ten. It was thin, straggly, and greasy whilst I was in the middle of my chubster stage...bad times.

7. A hairstyle I am dying to try is: this is really random, but there's a hairstyle that Lily Van Der Woodsen did once in Gossip Girl that I really fancy having a go at...in fact, let me try and find a picture...

Sorry about the random earrings underneath :)


8. My best hair day: ever? This.




9. The worst hairstyle I ever had: see question six!

10. My hair is: a symbol of my originality but also a completely impossible pain in the arse.

No comments: