Thursday 18 November 2010

101 reasons I'm gonna miss school so bad.

There's not 101 reasons.
I just goddamn love the place.

Such as this evening, our annual Evening of Dance. My little 7-9s were absolutely wonderful, I felt like a proud mommy sending them off. Our group was also amazing. Up there we're in Footloose costumes which is just THE SICKEST DANCE EVER. And then we did a 90s mix, which was equally epic.

I'm hoping someone's video'ed it too so I can whack it up here. 

Anyway, tonight we've raised about £700 for Brain Tumour UK and had so. Much. Fun. 

My week:
Monday: all day dance rehearsals
Tuesday: half day, three hours of dance rehearsals
Wednesday: day off, dance
Thursday: EVENING OF DANCE 2010!
Friday: Early finish, driving lesson, work (urgh, but money is money)
Saturday:Work again...THEN HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY FREAKING HALLOWS
Sunday: ...not gonna lie, probably gonna need to do some homework  

Basically...excellent week :) 

No comments: