The bulk of my pre-exam work is fin,therefore I've decided its okay to be blogging occasionally.
So I'll catch up on my friday fill-in-the-blanks from Lauren , shall I?
There's two weeks worth here, by the by.
1. One song that always takes me back to my youth is: S Club 7 - Bring it All Back. (This makes me feel young, but it's true. 1999. My ultimate holiday song :D)
2. My first concert ever was: Hear'say. God, this is getting embarrassing.
3. If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there (I'll pick 5 so this doesn't get boring): Florence + The Machine because she's unbelievable, Lady Gaga because everyone can boogy to her, Busted because they were sick, Owl City because I love him and I want to hire him for my personal lullaby-maker, and er...Look Out Henry. Hell, they need the exposure if nothing else.
4. The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is: Hmm. Shall we say the music of silence? Yes.
5. The best concert I've ever been to was: I will have to say Hear'say because that's the only one I've ever seen. Ha. Except the Big Dorridge Gig which doesn't count because it was free.
6. A memorable musical moment for me was: This one time, the whole class started singing Greenday- Wake me up when September ends and I just went whoaaaa.
7. The song on my iPod that's getting the most play these days is: Boys Like Girls - Two is Better Than One and Daughtry - September. Idk why. I'm writing sad stories, that's why.
1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is: Moulin Rouge. I could watch it till the cows come home.
2. My favorite movie as a child was: Beauty and the Beast, because she was me and I loved it.
3. The best movie quote ever is from: I don't knoow. I don't remember any of the deep and profound ones.
4. My favorite actress is: That's too hard to think about.
Gosh I'm selling out alot.
5. The movie I could watch over and over: Grease. I know it's cliche but it is JUST FAB. Reminds me of good times, has songs...etc.
6. My favorite movie genre is explosions, very little plot, someone dies at the end, I cry. Popcorn?
7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is: I'm watching One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest right now. So that, I suppose.