Sunday 18 April 2010

Other People's Things

THIS that everyone seems to be doing, courtesy of Lauren (and yes, I am aware it's not Friday.

1. The first thing I do in the morning is open eyes. Plan outfit (because that saves 5 minutes and therefore you can sleep for an extra five)

2. Every night before bed I have a shower, then pick up a pen and attempt to get some words down.

3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is vent it all in a long and incoherent rant in one of my notebooks, read a book, try to go to sleep, realise I haven't vented it enough, write something(s) depressing on the wall in biro, sleep. Alternatively, chocolate.

4. Something that makes me cringe is live TV and bad jokes.

5. Social situations oh good lord, do not get me started. I panic just thinking about them.

6. I like to collect rocks from beaches, postcards from places.

7. Weekends are for working. Saturdays are paid work, sundays are for catching up on homework. Don't talk to me about life.

Secondly THIS, I have no idea where it came from but it looks like good stuff, a challenge a day will at least keep me posting regularly :)

So challenge number one: Guilty pleasure.

That's not even hard, because it's chocolate and it always has been.

(and apparently we aren't doing pictures today. Ah well.)

No comments: