Sunday 5 July 2009

Christmas Knickers

I appreciate we're nowhere near Christmas right now, although we are nearer to this Christmas than last Christmas.
That's kind of what makes this post so ironic.

So yeah, today I realised that I have not one, not two but FOUR pairs of christmas-themed knickers.

At the bottom of it all, Christmas-knickers are for wearing on Christmas day, right? So what on Earth am I doing with FOUR PAIRS? Its gonna take me 4 years to rotate through them all, one every Christmas.
Unless I wear one pair on Christmas Eve and one on Boxing (boxers :P) day.

Stupid thing is, at least two of them have been bought for me by the same person.
Hell, the person is MY GRANDMA.

Why would I want to wear themed underwear anyway? As a single person (I'm hearing Beyonce right now) you can be sure as hell no-one is going to see them. And its hardly going to make me feel more christmassy.

Ah, the futility of attractive underwear.

On that note, I'm going to try on my new (non-christmas themed!) bra.

Auf wiedersehen, pet.

EMMA X


P.S I googled Christmas Underwear to find a picture for this post and instantly regretted it.

No comments: