Tuesday 28 December 2010

Just checking in,

to say the requisite Happy Holidays!
Something tells me I'm a little late for Happy Christmas. 
Nevertheemind, though.
My holidays thus far have been a whirlwind of family and friends, being dragged here there and everywhere to Auntie This and Auntie That. 
Not to say that it hasn't been amazing!
It has.

ANYWAY here are some neither imaginitive or exciting pictures that sum up the hols for me.

Oh and before you switch off, how was your Christmas? Do anything exciting? Get any nice presents?


An ice-cold Boxing Day walk with my bffls.
Dusty and Milo livin' it up.
  Slippy ice, isn't it?




Playing "The Game With No Name," a Christmas staple. 
Pretty sure this is me in hysterics trying to act out Prince William.



My adorable lovely Gran.


 Parents.


 Eh, sitting on a sofa. 
You know how we do.
Told you it was boring. Thanks for sticking around anyway :)

No comments: