Friday 20 April 2012

Fill in the Blank SO NEARLY FRIDAY BUT NOT QUITE

Me amo Filling in the Blanks.
No hablo espagnol.
Evidently.



1.  Today is a great day because...I watched 11 episodes of Buffy and 2 episodes of Doctor Who. Exams?! What exams?!!?

2.  Tomorrow I will...it's the last saturday before term starts! So hopefully a few more people will be arriving back at my university halls, so I will be greeting them with happiness. Most of my favourite people are here already but there's still a few to come!
Also I'll be finishing the third series of Buffy. Probably. More to come on that later.

3.  My favorite time of day is 5AM because it's the only truly unsociable hour of the day. Which makes it feel special when you're awake to see it.

4. Sometimes you just have to have alone time. I'm usually down with communal living and the constant company that entails but occasionally I just need to lock my door, stick my headphones in and have some alone time. And that's okay.

5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is...this one!




6. My favorite accessory is a necklace my mom bought me (she has one two) with a silver dragonfly pendant on it. I basically just wear it all the time.

Similar to this one...except not.
7.  My favorite thing about this week was...getting back to uni! So fantastic to see everyone again! Also potentially getting myself (another) job...exciting times!

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYBODY!

No comments: