Seeing as I'm winging it, I haven't quite decided how many yet.
1. When we get together, we can eat as much as we like. 3 bowls of popcorn and a batch of pancakes later, no-one is ashamed to ask for another marshmallow.
2. We all know where the knives/forks/glasses are. If we want a drink, we go get one. We get the ketchup if we need it.
3. We have in jokes...with each other's siblings. Seriously, the other night my friend and my sister were playing badminton together. My sister also gets invited out with me when we go out in the holidays, because my friends know she'll be bored home alone.
4. We still adhere to the primary school issues around admitting friendship. Who's my best friend? I have lots of best friends, of course!
Well, wouldn't want to offend anybody, would I?
5. We know each other's nerdy sides...my friends know I read fanfiction and watch Torchwood avidly. They don't mind, just like I don't mind Anon's bizarre opinions on lesbians.
6. We watch the same tv shows(mostly), read the same books, listen to (some of) the same music, but at the same time we have vastly different views on hip hop and Harry Potter.
7. We have things we do. Like, I'll wait for my friends after Maths and French, but not English. And that's not weird. We buy breakfast ONLY if they're selling waffles. And we buy lunch on a Friday.
8. We have pizza nights. As far as I'm concerned, that's a prerequisite for a decent friendship.
9. We have a clique name which we all claim to despise but secretly love. Its "the Blondes" if your interested, although I am quite firmly brunette...like 4/6 of us, actually. Its either because we're white, lack common sense or...some other reason. Depends who you ask.
10. Every single one of us...except me, actually...has faced some horrible crappy scenario in their life. There's been a pregnancy scare, two major illnesses (one major, one slightly more minor, both ongoing,) a move to Scotland and one who is moving school this year. But still...we're best friends. And that's pretty awesome.